Our research team, with varied engineering backgrounds, handles the complex problems arising from the experience with aerospace technology and energy systems, while simultaneously providing solutions to the challenges involved in any R&D activity.
We are a group of engineers, actively engaged in the pursuit for “next generation” energy conversion systems. Reaching this goal requires extensive work in the development of airborne structures, knowledge of unconventional means of propulsion and a throughout understanding of energy transfer forms.
We are further engaged in R&D of other technologies such as:
- Recycling CO2 back into fuels produced synthetically;
- Space propulsion components
- Seamless high performance pressure vessels
- High power and/or voltage electonics
- Bi-material transitions such as metal to composite
- Earth observation and telecom platforms and payloads